Dr. Lindsay Parker
GRANTS ($1,928,131 as CI since 2016; $883,883 as lead CI; $427,558 in external award funding brought in)
- 2018- Parker (Lead Investigator) 2019 Macquarie University FSE Parental Leave Research Fellowship ($40,000)
- 2018- Parker (Lead Investigator). [L Parker, A Garcia Bennett, N Packer] 2019 MQ Research Seeding Grant ($43,875) “Particle based nasal drug delivery for the treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome”
- 2018- Parker (Lead Investigator)[L Parker, N Packer, I Paulsen, A Nadort, A Sunna, A Narendra, Y Lu, S Tetu, S Lindsay, Y Wang, A Rodger, K Vickery, J Piper, A Zvyagin, L Brown, A Garcia-Bennett, M Ploschner, T Volz, B Shi, J Cornish, D Inglis, B Atwell] 2019 MQ Research Infrastructure Scheme Large ($299,950), “Ultra-sensitive Live Cell Confocal Microscope”.
- 2018- Parker (Chief Investigator). [J Twamley, R Mildren, D Bagnall, G Brennen, L Brown, J Downes, A Fuerbach, M Heimlich, D Inglis, S Khandelwal, L Parker, L Rogers, P Sowman, D Spence, M Steel, T Volz] Macquarie University Research Centres Scheme 2019 ($150,000),“Macquarie University Research Centre for Diamond Science and Technology (DSciT)”.
- 2017 – Parker (Lead Investigator). 2018 ARC Discovery Early Career Researcher (DECRA) Fellowship. $365,058 + $105,000 DVCR Supplementary Award “Intelligently linking nanoscience to neuroscience with glycan biology”.
- 2017- Parker (Lead Investigator) MQ DVCR supplement to DECRA Fellowship Award for non-salary costs ($30,000).
- 2017– Parker (Chief Investigator) [Prof Nicki Packer, Prof Jim Piper, Dr Lindsay Parker] MQ DVCR Discretionary Fund ($50,000) and MQ Faculty of Science and Engineering Cash Contribution ($21,748). “MQ Contribution to long lifetime time-gated light microscope for high throughput biomedical imaging”
- 2016– Parker (Chief Investigator) [Prof Itsu Sen, Prof Alberto Avolio, Prof David Gillatt, A/Prof Andrei Zvyagin, Prof Yves De Deene, A/Prof Karen Vickery, A/Prof Alex Fuerbach, Dr Lindsay Parker] Macquarie Research Infrastructure Block Grant (RIBG)- $100,000 “A research assistant to build capacity in and use of Macquarie’s bioreactor equipment: towards production and maintenance of live bioartificial tissues for sustainable scientific use”
- 2016– Parker (Chief Investigator) [Apte, Killingsworth, Shackel, de Souza, Scott, Parker, Roberts, Makris, Salih, Valenzuela]. Cancer Institute New South Wales Research Equipment Grant Scheme. REG002- $62,500 ($722,500 awarded in total) “Superresolution light microscope for deep view functional analyses of cancer cells and their microenvironment: a springboard and partner technology for high resolution correlative microscopy studies”
AWARDS, PRIZES AND HONORS
Dean’s Publication of the Month (Macquarie University ASAM)
thesis awarded unanimously with no corrections
University Postgraduate Research Fund (PGRF) award- $5000
2008 Macquarie University Research Excellence Scholarship (MQRES) award– $187,500
2005-2006 Michigan State University Dean’s list